Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP R3 - List of Tcodes last accessed in excel dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Greetings. Can anyone tell me which is the table which will give me the complete dump on excel with details of roles  OR tcodes -last accessed - on the system - user wise - date-time wise.

Reason being, we would like to check the old and unused tcodes  - and do a clean up operation.

I have looked at agr_users - which gives me details of roles / users - and that helped.

BUT tcode wise access by users  - date wise - last accessed, that am not finding in any table. SM20 is too tedious to check for all tcodes or users.

Also agr_tcodes - does not seem to give me the required information directly.

Can anyone help on this.

Many thanks

indu

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indu,

For list of unuser roles-> suim->role by complex selection criteria->selection according to user assignment (section)->check the radio button "without user assignment"

For list of transactions used by user-> st03n->transaction profile. this will give you the list of transaction accessed by users for that particular day (you need to monitor for a period and take the dump every day and at the end of the period, consolidate this dump and compare it with dump of TSTC for your 'Z' t-codes).

This is a tedious way!! I'm sure there are other ways .. please explore ..

FYI -

AGR_TCODES will give you the list of transactions assigned to a role and vice-versa.

AGR_USERS will give you the list of users assinged to a role and vice-versa.

Regards,

Srihari

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Indu,

For list of unuser roles-> suim->role by complex selection criteria->selection according to user assignment (section)->check the radio button "without user assignment"

For list of transactions used by user-> st03n->transaction profile. this will give you the list of transaction accessed by users for that particular day (you need to monitor for a period and take the dump every day and at the end of the period, consolidate this dump and compare it with dump of TSTC for your 'Z' t-codes).

This is a tedious way!! I'm sure there are other ways .. please explore ..

FYI -

AGR_TCODES will give you the list of transactions assigned to a role and vice-versa.

AGR_USERS will give you the list of users assinged to a role and vice-versa.

Regards,

Srihari

0 Kudos

Hi Srihari.

Thanks for your response. I already looked at SUIM. Yes i agree. That would be a tedious process to do this monitoring.

Regards

indu

0 Kudos

Hi,

only reliable way how to see what transactions have been executed by user is to use security audit (SM19).

Cheers