cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple pack level hierarchies

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i want to use multiple hierarchies with fixed device controllers created by the parameter value (hierarchy_by_epc_filter) of the activity device_validate_40 in the rule pack.

Is it possible to build multiple hierarchies, considering the scenario described above?

For sending and receiving messages I use the Auto ID Test Tool.

Thanks,

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alexander,

Yes its possible to build pack hierarchy.

To build packing hierarchy you need to first assign pack levels to filter values under pack settings in IMG.

This pack level determines which object (such as an item or a case) can be packed within another object (such as a case or pallet).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I already assigned pack levels to filter values IMG. But when I read the tags and carry out my pack rule the process stops at the activity device_validate_40, parameter value hierarchy_by_epc_filter with the error message: "Cannot create hierarchy based on pack level".

Regards,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

AII mobile supports packing only upto two levels. I hope you are assigning the lower level item within the higher level item. Besides the parameter value hierarchy_by_epc_filter should be empty in the pack rule.

In my system, I'm able to create hierarchy for Pack activity through mobile screen, maintaining the above settings.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot.

Best regards,

Alex