cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CJI3 report- layout, further setting- maximum no of hits to be defaulted to 999999,999

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have few projects running with more then 10000 no of WBS. When we try to run CJI3 report, layout, further setting- maximum no of hits is defaulted to 5000 rows currently. Is it possible to change to default as 999999,999 (Max) always instead of changing it manually everytime i run Cji3 report.

Thanks in advance

Regards

Ashish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can create and save a variant with this and select the variant each time you execute it, I am not sure if it is good for you.

This is a PS question it is possible more people can help you if you open it in PS forum.

Regards,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sara,

Thanks for the suggestion and reply. Please let me know if i can default the variant?

In my organisation, CJI3 is one of the most widely used report by various department and we need to default the no of hits so every user can run it seemlessly.

Thanks

former_member209919
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I think the only way is in SE93 transaction, check CJI3. here you can select 'start with variant'. I suppose as this is standard you should create ZCJI3 that calls the same report,

I hope this can be useful,

Sara

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thats great, It works with SE93 tcode Thanks Sara. I appreciate your help.