Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Introscope agent error

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

Good day.

I'm applying my non-abap systems into my introscope agent on solman system, then I'm getting an error below.

Could node  get system type for XXX com.sap.sup.admin.abap.landscape.exception.AbapLandscapeRetrieveException: Cannot retrieve the successor list from the Software Component Version 'Software Component Version: id=01200314690200004736, name=J2EE ENGINE SERVERCORE 7.10, version=7.10, cv_ppms_id=01200314690200004736, sp_level=0, creation_date=Tue Feb 21 03:19:21 SGT 2012'!

Is it possible that I need to patch SERVERCORE component? If yes, which SP level and where am I going to apply is it on SOLMAN sytem or managed/satellite system.

Please advise.

Thanks,

Virgilio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Virgilio

Patching the SERVERCORE component wouldn't help I think.

Issues with diagnostics setup that are software issues are solved by patching component LM-Service in SAP Solution Manager (you can find it under Solution Manager 7.1 - SOLMANDIAG on https://service.sap.com/swdc).

I doubt however that this is a software bug. It sounds more like your managed SAP system is not properly configured. Are you sure your managed SAP system is properly set in SMSY / LMDB. You could for example perform a Landscape Verification on this managed SAP system and check for errors.

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Thanks for the quick reply. This error only occured when I update my LM-SERVICE on solman system which is the latest one (LM-SERVICE 7.10 4.1). Do you think this is the caused?

In addition, to your queury about SMSY - yes they were properly configured.

Thanks,

Virgilio

TomCenens
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Virgilio

If it's a software bug then the answer is yes but that's hard to determine by going on this text alone.

You could also check the inserted notes for LM-Service 7.10.4.1 through https://service.sap.com/swdc and clicking on the link next to the patch (right side). That will provide you a list of notes that are included in that specific patch version (or all) and you can then view if any apply or are related to the issue.

You can also check if there are already notes out for this patch version of LM-Service which address the issue.

If the above gives no results I would suggest you to open a customer message to SAP is aware of the "bug" and can find a solution for it.

Kind regards

Tom

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tom,

Just wanted you to update, the issue is now resolved when I updated the SP level of our SOLMAN system from SP3 to SP4.

Here's the OSS note recommended by SAP 1483508.

Cheers,

Virgilio