cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

pricing area menu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Question - I want use Vk31 for pricing for that want to create my own area menu for pricing on below parameters.

Z_pricing - Area menu, want to create area menu with sub menu like - sale price , traget price and transfer price, like when user click on sale price he has to fill below things , pricing condition type, customer , material , shipping and vadity period on that basis price will pull automatically in sale order and it is for better control on end user. pls help.

FYI - I have created one area menu using SE43 but how to remaining things.

With Regards

Blackpreal

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

Above answer is very helpful , but not solving the question, i have created the things as per above answer, in that i have created submenu like pricing conditon type with transactiotode like v/06 , customer XD01 and material MM01 and save. but problem is they are coming separetly and  what i want when user go to vk31 and click on sale price, another screen will open with following parameter  1) pricing condition type, customer , material , shipping and vadity period , so he can fill all deatils. like we do in VK11. but in that we pull table and on that basis will mainatin condition record. same like that.

With Regards

Blackpreal

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean area menu similar to OLVF ( SD Billing customising ) / OWV0 ( Pricing customisation ) or OLVD ( Shipping customisation ) ? or you mean something else ?

Regards

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Experts,

yes area menu similar to OWV0 , when we click any submenu , we are getting into that screen and fill the deatils and save. I also want to create area menu for pricing in vk31 so end user to use the same.

With Regards

Blackpreal