cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Direct Excise Invoice Posting, without VF01, is it possible in SAP ?

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

if yes, how ? what are the configuration needed ? kindly  revert back me immediatelly.

Prince

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Answer is NO but I would like to know the process under which, this requirement warrants.  Please update what exactly the requirement is.

G. Lakshmipathi

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

As Per My client requirement, they asking to make SD billing with exicse invoice it means, not in VF01, they asking to setup like Depot or Performa billing, is it possible in SAP ?

Normal SD Billing : VA01--->VL01N---->VF01(Cust Invoice)--->J1IIN(Excise Invoice)

Our Requirement : VA01--->Vl01N---> Excise Invoice for Customers.

Is it Possible in SAP ? if yes what kind of configuration i have to do ? plz explain it.

Prince

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can create proforma against that delivery and create excise invoice by referencing this proforma.

G. Lakshmipathi

ilavarasan_td
Participant
0 Kudos

ok thanks, is it possible to use depot insted of pro forma ?

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I am literally confused with your different statements.  When you say you want to create excise invoice in J1IIN without creating commercial invoice, I suggested to go with proforma.  Now you are asking about depot.  Unless you spell out clearly what exactly your requirement is and the process is, it will be difficult to give suitable suggestions.  If you want to create excise invoice in depot, yes you can create via J1IJ where you refer delivery document only.

G. Lakshmipathi