Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM Service Hierarchy Repository

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts/Gowtham,

As per the OSS note 1454369:

""With SRM-MDM Catalog 7.01 the support for Service Hierarchies Contracts (that are Uploaded from SRM/ERP) is also available.

The Service Hierarchy Repository is only needed in case of Service   Procurement Scenario. A single a2a File would be provided, and the same can be unarchived as Product, or as Service Hierarchy Repository,based on the requirement. ""

My question is during unarchiving , is there any option that we have to mention explicitily, that its a service repository or its a product repository apart from cofiguring the Search UI option "MSS Hierarchy/Selection list "

Kindly suggest me .

Regards

Raj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Raj,

You dont have to do any setting to mention the respository to act as service catalog while unarchicing.

This is controlled only in the MDM UI configurator where you specify in the genral tab

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam/Experts,

Thanks for your reply. I have followed the same steps in creating the service repository . When I chosed

MSS in MDM UI configurator, am not able to access the search UI and giving the error message that

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Field with Code 'MDMSRM_CONTRACT_ID' does not exist in the table 'MDMSRM_MSS_HIERARCHY (T16)

Could you please share your OCI mappings which you have done for service repository ??

Thanks in advance

Regards

Raj

alessandrozulian
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

thanks for the information. I have the same problem.

I have followed the same steps in creating the service repository . When I chosed MSS in MDM UI configurator, am not able to access the search UI and giving the error message that

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Field with Code 'MDMSRM_CONTRACT_ID' does not exist in the table 'MDMSRM_MSS_HIERARCHY (T16)

Do you any suggestions?

Thanks in advance

Regards

Alessandro Zulian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you resolve this issue?

We have the same problem

Thanks

Limor