<H_WERKS>BIPL</H_WERKS>

<H_MATNR>C3</H_MATNR>

<H_RTECODE>BIM51BIP01</H_RTECODE>

<H_ARBPL>BIEX04</H_ARBPL>

<H_SRCEACT>00</H_SRCEACT>

<H_LEASENO>00</H_LEASENO>

<H_OPERATOR>00023620</H_OPERATOR>

</key>

In the above payload H_TRANSNO is posting in to the data base based on the key fields if all the fields has data then Transcation No is posting in to the data base but according to the business some times H_SRCEACT,H_LEASENO may come at that time transaction no is not posting in to the data base even i am posting 0 for that particular fields in data base i tis showimg as null.

Please suggest me how to resolve this query.

Regards

Praveen

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

first check if you are able to insert the data directly into the table without PI using the same data. It could be possible that there are some data restrictions on the table.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

dgreengas
Explorer
0 Kudos

The way destinations handle null values can be configured in the JDBC communication channel. Check that data types for those fields (H_SRCEACT,H_LEASENO) to see how 00 is handled.

baskar_gopalakrishnan2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is purely based on the database table design.  You need to investigate whether all the key tags fields are mandatory in database or only some of them. If so use only mandatory fields in the key tags. Also use toad or some database tool to analyse the data first.