cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Purchase order replication from ERP to SUS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Friends,

We have made the configuration setting for MM-SUS replicating purchase order.

Our Landscape: SRM 7.0 EHP1 and ECC6.0 EHP5

Please help me the steps to be performed in ERP so that the PO will be replicated to SUS.

With Regards,

Malay

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member208675
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you tell; steps you followed to setup MM-SUS scenario?

As after setup; PO automatically replicates to SUS whenever created in MM for that supplier.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vinay,

Thank you for your reply.

The steps we set up is as below.

1. RuntransactionDisplay/Maint. EventTypeLinkages(SWETYPV).2. ChooseNewEntries.3. IntheObjectTypesfield, enterCL_SE_PUR_WF_OUT.4. In theEventfield, enterCREATED.5. In theReceiverTypefield, enterWS53800008.6. IntheReceiverFunctionModulefield, enterSWW_W1_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF.7. SelecttheLinkageActivatedcheckbox.8. Saveyourentries.

9. ChooseNewEntries.10.IntheObjectTypesfield, enterCL_SE_PUR_WF_OUT.11. In theEventfield, enterCHANGED.12.In theReceiverTypefield, enterWS53800008.13.IntheReceiverFunctionModulefield, enterSWW_W1_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF.14.IntheCheckFunctionModuleField, enterOPS_SE_PUR_CHANGED_EVENT CHECK.15.SelecttheLinkageActivatedcheckbox.16.Saveyourentries.

We created two entries in the event type linkage.

Then we are creating PO and there is no PO release strategy. There is no XML file in SXMB_MONI.

Please reply with your valuable feedback.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Malay,

Pleaes check note; 1317798

I hope you have created the class which is assigned to vendor master (classification of vendor) and rememeber the class type has to be 010. Use this class in the Badi mentioned in the note.

Please note that you may have maintained class with ALV in vendor classification and this is used for vendor replication but the above step i mentioned is very much required for PO output to SUS.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sam,

Thank you so much for your valuable feedback.

We implemented the BADI as per the note and maintained the class data for the vendor master.

Now we have a different problem. The class CL_SE_PUR_WF_OUT (The class is active) is not triggering when the purchase order is created. We checked in SWEL (Event trace).

If we maintain business object BUS2012 for event linkage to the workflow WS53800008, then workflow is triggering and going into dump as BUS2012 is not able to pass all the information like GUID.

Please guide how the class will trigger when the PO is created.

Any valuable reply will be highly appreciated

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Malay,

PLease re check the below mentioned settings

Maintain Event Type Linkages for Purchase Order Output in PurchaseOrderERPRequest_Out_V1 SOA Service (Supplier Self-Services Scenario)
  1.   Run transaction Display/Maint. Event Type Linkages (SWETYPV). 
  2. Choose New Entries.

3. In the Object Types field, enter CL_SE_PUR_WF_OUT.

4. In the Event field, enter CREATED.

5. In the Receiver Type field, enter WS53800008.

6. In the Receiver Function Module field, enter SWW_W1_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF.

7. Select the Linkage Activated checkbox.

8. Save your entries.

9. Choose New Entries.

10. In the Object Types field, enter CL_SE_PUR_WF_OUT.

11. In the Event field, enter CHANGED.

12. In the Receiver Type field, enter WS53800008.

13. In the Receiver Function Module field, enter SWW_W1_CREATE_VIA_EVENT_IBF.

14. In the Check Function Module Field, enter OPS_SE_PUR_CHANGED_EVENT CHECK.

15. Select the Linkage Activated checkbox.

16. Save your entries.

Regards

Sam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks you so much again.

The issue is resolved.

With Regards,

Malay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey Malay,

I saw you posted a reply in my Post http://scn.sap.com/thread/2052137

It seems you have been through a similar situation....I saw what Sam has said here.....But I created a class as Z11 and asigned it to Vendor. Vendor is replicated now. Implemented the BADI IF_PUR_SE_PO_IF_OUT_SELECT~IF_PUR_SE_PO_IF_OUT_SELECT......and passed Z11 in CALL FUNCTION 'BAPI_OBJCL_GETDETAIL....

Still this sends PurchaseOrderRequest_Out instead of V1.....What can be the issue....?

Thanks in advance....

Answers (0)