SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Emigall Service Module report parameters EHP4-EHP5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have an Emigall object for Device sitting on 2 different boxes (both EHP5, one UNIX one LINUX).  I have made them identical, from the parameters, to the structures, to the fields, processing type, etc. 

But when I run them I get different behavior, so I copied off the load program from both versions, and diff'ed them.  There are 3 lines that are in the one that works properly that are NOT in the one that doesn't work properly.  They are:

move 'X' to auto-CONTR-CONV.
   move 'X' to auto-CONTR-INDIV.
   move 'X' to auto-CONTR-UPDATE.

These are the same that are defined in the service module interface, export parameters.  I put them in the version that wasn't working in the postprocessing rule for the V_EQUI structure and of course, now the object behaves.

So that leads to my questions here.  Is there a way to have those lines "turn on" or "turn off" that I inadvertently did?  I don't see any screen differences, but perhaps some environment variable or something? 

Thanks

CN

Message was edited by: C N Actually I was corrected by my basis team, the box that is working is EHP4, the box that is not is EHP5, so basis is looking into a possible change between versions.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C N

When you're in EMIGALL, go to menu item:

Automatic Structure => Display List => Fields On

You should see following tree (or similar)

• CONTR
  •   CONV
  •   INDIV
  •   UPDATE
  •   COMMIT
  • V_EQUI
  • EGERS
  • EGERH

Which are the fields you're looking for.

If those fields don't have the Red/White dots next to them, double-click on it to select the item and go to Menu Item:

Automation Structure => Change

and set the Flag at Generation.

Yep

Jürgen

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi C N

When you're in EMIGALL, go to menu item:

Automatic Structure => Display List => Fields On

You should see following tree (or similar)

• CONTR
  •   CONV
  •   INDIV
  •   UPDATE
  •   COMMIT
  • V_EQUI
  • EGERS
  • EGERH

Which are the fields you're looking for.

If those fields don't have the Red/White dots next to them, double-click on it to select the item and go to Menu Item:

Automation Structure => Change

and set the Flag at Generation.

Yep

Jürgen

0 Kudos

Thank you Jürgen, this is exactly what I needed!

CN