SAP for Higher Education and Research Discussions
Spark conversations about student engagement, research optimization, and administrative efficiency using SAP in higher education and research. Join in!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Notification

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am dealing with the notifications. I followed all the steps mentioned in the "Admission Cookbook". We dont use the ISR in the admission process. I used HRIQ_NOTIF_CREATE function module for notification creation from the notificiation type I created, and used the number in the admission application dialog box, and saved it. In the "Student File" I am able to see the student's requirement profile. But in Webdynpro, it says "Audit doesn't exist". What could be the possible reason for that error message? Can we use the notification to keep track of the student's admission application without ISR? If so, how?

Thanks in advance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deniz,

Go to PIQST00, open admission (audit), run the admission assessmen, save and then go to the webdynpro. Now it should show an audit run there one is created and saved in the PIQDBCMPRECORD.

Best regards,

Rob

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deniz,

Go to PIQST00, open admission (audit), run the admission assessmen, save and then go to the webdynpro. Now it should show an audit run there one is created and saved in the PIQDBCMPRECORD.

Best regards,

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your helpful answer. I did as you directed. The error message has gone. But still I can't see the the audit in Webdynpro.This time it says "The table does not contain any data". I can see the requirement profile of the student with requirements and subrequirements in PIQST00, though. Do you have and idea about this?

Best regards,

Deniz

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Deniz,

Are you using the wdpro in Turkish language? Please use it in Turkish language and then run it again.

br

Rob

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Yes, both SAP GUI and Internet Explorer language is Turkish.Again, I don't see the audit.I think it is not related to the language.

B.R.

Deniz

RobJonkers
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Deniz,

Please check and maintain the following IMG node: see below.

0 Kudos

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your answer. We have already overcome the problem.