SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Move_in on installation with disconnection document

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Is it normal that a move_in can ben doen on an installation that has a disconnection document and a mark for deletion?

In the system we've got like 600 installations that are migrated wrong. We don't want user to be able to do a move_in on these installtions so we've created a disconnection document foor these installation a set a mark for deletion.

Are done that it's still possible to create a move_in on these installations.

Does anyone have an idea?

Kind regards,

R.L. Groener

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

sitakant_tripathy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

As I understand, Standard SAP does not do any validations corresponding to whether the Site is Disconnected or the Installation has a Deletion Flag. This functionality is in fact used effectively in scenarios in T&D business wherein irrespective of the fact that the site is occupied or not a minimal charge is levied on the supplier for maintenance of the site....

I have seen scenarios wherein we have migrated Sites with Disconnected Documents and eventually created move-in for these sites for the minimum charge to be levied...

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Sitakant.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

sitakant_tripathy2
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Raymond,

As I understand, Standard SAP does not do any validations corresponding to whether the Site is Disconnected or the Installation has a Deletion Flag. This functionality is in fact used effectively in scenarios in T&D business wherein irrespective of the fact that the site is occupied or not a minimal charge is levied on the supplier for maintenance of the site....

I have seen scenarios wherein we have migrated Sites with Disconnected Documents and eventually created move-in for these sites for the minimum charge to be levied...

Hope this helps...

Regards,

Sitakant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you are migrating your installations using EMIGALL, then you need to delete KSM values for those installations. After deleting those KSM values (which were created with wrong set of data), please re-import your objects as usual.

Regards,
Avinash

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

You can use one of the CMOD enhancements for the movein. Try ECSBTI01

regards,

bill.