cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transaction trace

Former Member
0 Kudos

I need to know if it is possible to personalize text of transaction trace.

Actually I obtain this text

[WARN ]: com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: com.sap.xmii.Illuminator.logging.LHException: com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerException: The INSERT statement conflicted with the FOREIGN KEY constraint "REL_MiiId_LogInputMsg_LogTrxTrace". The conflict occurred in database "FERRERO_SBO", table "dbo.T_Log_InputMsg", column 'MiiId'.

Does anyone how to add more information to this message? Is there any settings in MII?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

What I used to do in 12.0 was create a local string property called, appropriately enough, TransactionName.  And unfortunately this a manual process and needs to be done for all transactions, but then in the Message property of the Tracer you can make the expression Local.TransactionName & <your other stuff>.  Not sure how you would add the sequence name as that is not a Transaction level property, but you could add it in as well:  Local.TransactionName & " SequenceName: " & " Tracer 001 " & <your other stuff>.

Good luck, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Mike,

Is there a system setting in MII 12.3?

I'm already using the way you explained to me, but it is very unconfortable.

Thank you for your previous suggestion and for your time.

Fabio

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Look in the Link Editor for any action block.  Under functions, you should find transactionpath.  Paste it into the Expression Editor block and execute it.  It is a new feature in, I believe, 12.2.  Saves a lot of headaches.

Regards, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

I will try it as soon as possible: we will test MII 12.3 in 2-3 months. Thank yuo!!

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

What I used to do in 12.0 was create a local string property called, appropriately enough, TransactionName.  And unfortunately this a manual process and needs to be done for all transactions, but then in the Message property of the Tracer you can make the expression Local.TransactionName & <your other stuff>.  Not sure how you would add the sequence name as that is not a Transaction level property, but you could add it in as well:  Local.TransactionName & " SequenceName: " & " Tracer 001 " & <your other stuff>.

Good luck, Mike

agentry_src
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

What version and build of MII and, if applicable, NW are you working on?

Thanks, Mike

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Michael,

I'm using

• MII 12.0.11
  • NW 7.0

I would add transaction name or sequence name to error message.

Thank you!!