cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem while installing RTA component VIRSA NH

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have installed GRC AC5.3 on NW 7.0 (SP14) and i am trying to configure my CRM(ABAP) as an RTA which is on NW7.0(EHP1)

When i am trying to deploy the VIRSANH (530_710) add-on using saint on my CRM system i am unable to do that

Please guide me

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Neaven,

As Sabita mentioned, load the version 530_700 and you'll be able to know the pre-requisites.

Bear in mind that you can lower the pre-requisites using an ACP:

Note 1247361 - AC 5.3 - VIRSANH &
VIRSAHR Lower Import Conditions for 700

SAP_BASIS 7.01 SP0 is equivalent to 7.00 SP16:

"Support Package Stack 00 of enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0 contains

the same corrections as Support Package Stack 16 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0. This

means that these SP Stack level are equivalent."

Then, you shouldn't have problems with that, because your SAP_BASIS is much higer than SP13.

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Diego,

Now i am facing a bigtime problem when i am trying to connect to another backend system which is ECC 6.0(EHP5) and it's an IDES system which has required ABAP and BASIS components as well as the VIRSANH (12) and VIRSAHR(14)

When i am trying to establish a JCO connection from my GRC system to the backend system which is ECC 6.0(EHP5),the connection test fails eventhough the backend system and GRC both are registered with the central SLD

Please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello!!

This note might be helpful. I guess you need higher SP for your ECC.

Note 1680268 - Compatibility of Access Control Packages

Also, please check the Jco Connector configuration as per the installation guide.

Cheers,

Diego.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Naveen

If the back-end is NW 7.01 (7.0 EHP1) you have to install VIRSANH 530_700

kindly check here: Note 1382385 - Access Control VIRSA*
components on SAP_BASIS 7.01/7.11

Cheers,

Diego.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi  diego,

My backend system is CRM(ABAP) which is on NW7.01,not ECC

Details of my backend system are

SAP_BASIS 0003

SAP_ABA    0003

When i try to deploy the VIRSANH in my backend system through SAINT i am not able to see anything in the queue

Also i want to know whether i am supposed to upgrade BASIS and ABAP levels in the backend system as the note says that the VIRSANH for Basis 7.00/ECC6 will work with Basis 7.01/ECC6 EHP1 and according to the installation guide the BASIS and ABA levels should be 13 whereas in my backend system it is only 3

Also when i have checked in service market place i could see that for NW7.01 the highest sp level that exists is 11 only

Please guide me

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Naveen,

As Diego already mentioned, for BASIS 7.01, VIRSA NH 530_700 is the correct RTA. BASIS patch requirement 13 which you are talking to is for BASIS 7.00 and not for 7.01

Upload the VIRSANH 530_700 with all relevent patches and check in SPAM the requirement for it. If you patch level is meeting,it will show the exact requirement. After that you can first patc hBASIS and ABAP and leter on VIRSA RTA.

in SAINT, you can find if the add-on VIRSANH is showing or not.

Regards,

Sabita

former_member184114
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hii Naveen,

There could be 2 reasons:

1. Either the SP for the available components are not up to date or

2. The componend you are trying to install on your system is not relevant.

Please c