Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Free Goods Redetermination in Sales Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My client has a scenario like this.

1. A contract is made for a certain quantity and a validity period.

2. When a Sales Order is made referencing the contract, the system must determine the free goods (if any scheme / condition records is available during that period).

As far as I know, the standard system will reference all the conditions & values from the contract, so a free goods determination is not possible.

Is there anyway that I can "redetermine / retrigger" the Free Goods in the Sales Order.... just like "Update" functionality in pricing.

Can anybody help me in this regard - how to address this scenario?

Regards,

Maheshwaran. I

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwaran,

Go to T.code VTAA,select your sales document type and contract type there at item level

Tick the Re explode structure/free goods,at sales order when you create with reference to contract free goods will be redetermine.

Check and revert.

Regards

Ram

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks a lot Ram. It worked like a breeze. There was no need for subroutine as Srinath suggested. Thanks to both Ramakrishna & Srinath.

former_member217082
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Maheshwaran

Firstly in VTAA Copy control,check the box free goods.Then in the Data VBRK/VBRP routine,include the logic that while copying to the sales order with refercence to the contract document,system should read the free goods of that materials.So to develop the subroutine,you need to take your ABAP team help.

Regards

Srinath