Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Missing data: Sold-to party

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello all,

First of all this new look is very confusing for me, I am not sure wheather I am posting my question in right place??

Now, Yesterday, I worked on Credit Management. What I see today morning in my Sandbox when I tried to test it by creating a Sales order, is the following...

Missing data: Sold-to party

Message no. VU019

Diagnosis

The system checked the document for completion and found some missing data.

System Response

You cannot continue processing.

Procedure

Enter the missing data.

Now tell yesterday It was all fine, what could have happend I am clueless.

I checked Account group, Customer Master all its fields are fine. Partner determination is absolutely untouched. Then where did this gone wrong, could any one help me please ?

Regards,

Sridhar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear, you can look at your sales order changes - run VA02 or VA03 and goto

Environment - Changes (set both ticks) and execute - you will probably find out why sold-to-party is missed

good luck!

p.s. just in case look at your customer(sold-to-party) changes - use VD04 or XD04

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

First of all my efforts are to save the sales order, and then I am getting this Incompletness message. How can I go to VA02  and VA03, unless I address the issue "Missing data: Sold to party" ??

Regards,

Sridhar.

former_member184701
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

dear Sridhar,

If you do VA01 and you get the "Save Incomplete Document" pop-up

you need to select 'Edit'  - highlight item and hit 'Complete Data'. Type your Sold-to-Party and hit Enter.

Make sure the document is now complete. Save order.

Regards,

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Or else when you are getting this while creating the sales order, from the sales order go the customer master--sales area data-- extras--acount group information--customer types and there you will find default SP is tick, you should remove that to resolve.

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to customer master and in the sales area data -> partner functions tab, uncheck the box default partner and then try to create a sales order. Or in the sales document, change the sold to party and then test. For details refer OSS Note 410758 - Missing sold-to party in the log of incomplete items 

Regards,

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear PPIO and Siva,

I feel I am very near in solving this problem, as I checked the KNA1 and found the default SP- KNA1-DEAR5  is X.

Now where will the entery DEAR5 can be seen, as I checked in partner functions, account group and customer master. I think now target is DEAR5 is the culprit because for other customer the same is not X

Shiva_Ram
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to customer master ->General data ->menu Extras->account group info->customer types. Here you can see the box for default SP. Uncheck here. You can also do the same in the sales area ->partner functions tab as mentioned before.

Regards,

sridhar_v
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Shiva & PPIO,

I could solve this with the T.code OVT0 or the path is

PRO -> IMG -> Logistics General -> Business Partner -> Customers -> Control

I unchecked the tick mark here in default SP and then in XD02 in all 3 major tabs unchecked and saved the data. Tested it, found it right .

Regards,

Sridhar.