cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eLearning Links from old SDN?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Spent quite some time to find the old eLearning links on the new SCN, but couldn't find. Hence the post.

Here is a link that shows the eLearning section in old SDN http://scn.sap.com/people/jason.lax/blog/2008/05/19/expanded-sap-community-network-elearning-section

I hope that information is still available and as well organized as before. Links ... answers  ..?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi - I created two documents that list all the eLearnings by topic and product, according to the old site:

Once you arrive on the space, select the Content tab and then the Documents filter: all articles and eLearning are here.

Of course, you can also use site search.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jason,

Yes found them out. I did previously (before the post) search in the right section that I thought some of those videos would be (for e.g. smartforms) but didn't get the hit. I had used the 'Filter by tag' to narrow down.

So let's take the tutorial that is 'Smart Forms Tutorial ...' if you search as tag 'Smartform', I get only three hits, however if I were to search as Smart Form then I would get more including the three I got as Smartform.  Try filtering by tag 'OOP' and you will see what I mean because the OOP tutorials are tagged as 'OO'!  Maybe something that can be improved upon - that is add additional tags on  how users would possibly search!

Here are some suggestions (might be already implemented but as this interface is new and therefore unknown to me)

- Ability to list more than the 25 odd hits that are shown before moving to new page

- Ability to go to a specific page instead of navigating through each page.

The new SCN might be a step (and right one) in progression, but there were certainly some aspects of the Old SCN / SDN that will be missed. 

Thanks again.

Best.

JasonLax
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello Harshad,

The default is to display 20 items per page in thumbnails view.  You can toggle to list view by click the three horizontal lines (the site will remember your last choice).  There's also a page navigation and when you start moving around, the numbers become clickable.

Answers (0)