cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New to Sourcing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am new to Sourcing and starting with no prior experience in this product.

Could you please provide me the steps to create a sourcing administrator in the sourcing system.

Currently I have only one user - "SYSTEM". Your inputs will be very helpful for me to start.

Thank you.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

KP please create the enterprise user, when you first create the Context and from there you will have access to USer Creation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

I have created an Application Context as "ConsTest" as attached. (SAP's default one was System Context). In there I created a user ConsTest and gave a password. When I login with the new username and password I get a mesage user name does not exist.

Please assist. Thank you.

Thanks

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

KP, login with the user ID: enterprise and pwd:  manager and check, if the system allows you in?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Tridip,

It did not work. I just got a message "Entry does not exist" in the Logon Page and the system does not let me in with the user ID enterprise or Enterprise.

Thanks

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you follow the steps mentioned in the Installation guide for creation of the Enterprise Context, Company Context and generate the Enterprise user, this is a standard step mentioned in the SAP Sourcing install guide

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you follow the steps mentioned in the Installation guide for creation of the Enterprise Context, Company Context and generate the Enterprise user, this is a standard step mentioned in the SAP Sourcing install guide

tridip_chakraborthy
Contributor
0 Kudos

KP this is a standard step mentioned in the installation guide for creation of Enterprise Context, Company COntext and generate the enterprise user, you cant miss it

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you made sure you are not using the fssystem url to logon to the context you have created?

Typically the system URL is something like fssystem/portal/login whereas the tenant (context) URL is /fsbuyer/portal/login; the one before the / depends on the install directory on the server.

/Anita

Answers (0)