cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add Table element in PDF form in Webdynpro

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Everybody,

I am developing one application in Webdynpro using PDF form in it. I wantable control in PDF form. I read somewhere that we can add table control in PDF form. But i didnt find how to add the same. So if anybody knows then please help me.

Thanx in advance...

Bhavik

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Chander,

My Email-Id is : imbhavik@rediffmail.com

Please give me the steps on this id. I can't come in Netmeeting.

Regards,

Bhavik

markus_meisl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Chander

I am sure this information is interesting for all SDN users. Do you think you can post a brief summary of how YOU create tables in this forum thread for everyone to see?

Regards,

Markus

Markus Meisl

SAP NetWeaver Product Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Please follow these steps to create tables in adobe interactive forms.

Lets us take this example. We want to display employee information. The following fields are the one that we are going to display:

1. employeenumber

2. First name

3. last name.

First insert a "interactive form UI element" in the view. Create a value node and bind it to the data source of the UI element.

Create a subnode called "Employee".

Create 3 value attributes to display the 3 values.

Open the form designer. Insert a subform. change its type to "flow content"(default is position content) and in the next drop down, choose the value as type "table".

insert one more subform into this subform. change its type to "flow content" and from the dropdown, choose the value as "table row" and in the tab "binding", click the checkbox "min" and have its value as 1.

now drag the elements from the data hierarchy into the second subform.

save the form in the designer.

go to the view implementation and populate the nodes with the value. if this is within a loop, the content of the second subform is repeated giving the user a "table".

I hope the steps are clear.

Regards,

Chander

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shubadip,

Please send me a meeting request at chander.s@sap.com.

i am in training till 5.30.

we can have a netmeeting after that.

Regards,

Chander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bhavik,

are you from SAP? if so i can show you how to create a table in pdf via netmeeting.

else send me your mail id and i can list the steps involved.

Regards,

Chander

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chander,

I am also very much interested to know how to create tables in adobe. Will you please send me a mail in shubhadip.ghosh@sap.com for this issue? I would like to do a netmeeting.

Warm Regards,

Shubhadip