cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'User is Locked' error while trying to start initial load

Former Member
0 Kudos

While trying to start initial load of objects using R3AS, I am receiving error msg 'User is locked'. This rfc user is a dialog user with SAP_ALL. I even tried replicating using a new user, but ended up with same error. The user is not locked but still getting the same error msg via status 'SYSFAIL' in the queue. Any suggestions?

Thnx,

- AJ.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Even user is the same on both systems (SRM and backend), this user must have the same password and should be communication or system user. When initial load is starting, RFC queue uses this user. When password is incorrect system lock this user and return a error.

Check usernames, passwords on both systems and in transaction SM59.

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

AJ,

The RFC user must be a <b>communication user or a system</b> user. I think you mentioned the RFC user is a dialog user, which would be wrong settings definitely.

Also as mentioned by Marcin, ensure the passwords in the RFC destination of SRM and R/3 are the same as the passwords in SU01 of the respective systems. To ensure this, click on remote logon for the RFC destination in SM59. If the screen doesnot change, this means your systems are connecting through the RFC user without any problem.

Please assign points, if answer is usefull !!

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls unlock the RFC user or chnage the RFC user and then try the inituial load again.

Also if you need to chnage the RFC user in both the systems if you have used the same RFC user in both the systems.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.