cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How many scheduling agreement releases can be assigned a sales Item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SD Experts,

i have a doubt in the scheduling agreement, what is the maximum number of scheduling agreement release we can have for a sales item.. if there is any fixed number for that ? . Can we customize it as per the requirements ?

With regards ,

James.

Valuable answers will be rewarded...

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear James,

if I understood your question correctly, then under "release" you mean a "delivery schedule". Quite generally, to a scheduling agreement item you can apply 10000 delivery schedules of every type (Forecast, JIT and Planning). So it is allowed to have up to 10000 JIT delivery schedules per item. If you apply 10001st schedule, you will get a dump.

However, 10000 delivery schedules is a big number and if you really deliver even only a few schedule lines of every delivery schedule, then you will get a huge document flow. This makes such a scheduling agreement unperformant. So if you notice some performance problems for scheduling agreements with large document flow, it is always better to reject the item and create a new scheduling agreement. With the help of correction deliveries you can correct the cumulated quantities.

I hope this information helps.

Kind regards,

Akmal Vakhidov

Development Support IMS for SD scheduling agreements, SAP, Walldorf

Former Member
0 Kudos

Maximum No is 9 & You can do it in the Customer Master Data-Sales area tab page-Shipping Details

Regards

Sunil garg

Former Member
0 Kudos

According to my knowledge not more than 9

Hope i am right

Raj