cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paused BPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a BPM, the scenario is SAP -> (asynchronous) -> XI -> JDBC (query table) -> mapping ->. JDBC (query next table) -> SAP (call another asynchronous RFC).

And I also use fork to fork 4 parallel process (different table) in the same BPM.

Current problem is, sometimes the process is paused for about 10mins and continue processing later, I use SWWL to check the work item, the status is STARTED.

The server loading is light, this is development environment, only 1 process on it now.

Is there any suggestion for it ?

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u check in the workflow log(graphical) for th process which is waiting....hope this hsud give some hint on the process

Former Member
0 Kudos

When a process (process A) is paused, I can call the ABAP program to generate another new process (process B). So, it's possible that process B is finished, but process A is still paused.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

have u used coorelation?

Former Member
0 Kudos

No, I don't use correlation.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

can u check with the q's....register and activate it. you can trace the q's in sxi_moni

Former Member
0 Kudos

Do you mean SMQR ? The queue is already registered, and I cannot find sxi_moni, do you mean sxmb_moni ? I can use it see the process status, I cannot find error message, just find the processes run, pause and continue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

You should check for each step whether you are creating each new trasaction for each step like transformation,send..this will increase performance.

Because this is using cross component integration ..

See the following links

Imp forperformance -- https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/70ada5ef-0201-0010-1f8b-c93...

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/e7bc3a5a-0501-0010-1095-eb4...

Regards

Chilla..