cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SD: Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

When I create a sales order for my new Sales doc type ZZZZ with item category ZZZZ it says my document is incomplete and ask me to enter a cost center to complete a creationg of sales order. when I create like this the offset inventory goes to diff. cost center and different cost center.

Can u please advise me on creating sales order without entering cost center into it?

Thanks

Shiv

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Please check this link on sales order - Cost center config settings. Same time check as these settings if something was assigned which was not required, because of which you are getting this problem.

<a href="http://www.sap-img.com/sd007.htm">Sales order - cost center</a>

Hope it helps. Please reward if useful.

Thanks & Regards

Sadhu Kishore

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please find some important help for me:

I am in a bad situation. Following is my problem:

We have 3 plants :

1000 – Sales plant (Local)

1100 – Manufacturing

1200 – Sales Plant (Exp)

1000 and 1200 plants drive production plan in 1100.

As part of the budgeting process, 1100 are provided with forecast sales for the following year. We turn this into a manufacturing plan & develop our hourly rates, product costing etc from this process.

What we would like is to have a “standby” version of the capacity planning module in which we can input the forecast sales volumes & have the system provide a capacity plan with corresponding reports. Example: at forecast volume, capacity would be 'x' number of hours on the 4201 line requiring 'x' number of labour hours.

We would use this to highlight areas within the plant that will be over/under utilised and be able to plan the spread of manufacture and packing to the most efficient times.

Please help me.

thanks

Shiv

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

In Incompletion procedure assigned to the sales document, cost centre(KOSTL) has been selected as one of the fields. So go to Incompletion procedure and remove this field.

First find out what is the procedure assigned to your document type

Path:

SPro-f5 -sales & distribution-basic function-log of incompletion - assign incompleteness procedure

Then go to change mode of procedure - control data and delete this field

Path:

SPro-f5 -sales & distribution-basic function-log of incompletion - Define incompleteness procedure - Select A and Procedure - go to control data

REWARD IF IT HELPS

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Shiv,

Goto transaction KS01 and maintain your cost centre and then goto KA01 to maintai your cost element.Enter the value of cost centre in the cost element itself.

This cost element would be assigned to your G/L account i FS00.

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

pls check the tranaction code : <b>OMBW</b> and check the fiels status

reward point it hepls