cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

screen variants--screen number and program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am a functional consultant and not familiar with coding/development.I needed some help with regards to creating a screen variant.

-->In which scenarios can one use a screen variant?

-->How do we find the screen number and program?I checked the' source' info too...all it gives me is the template details.But,i haven't been able to find the screen number and program.

Any inputs!

Trey

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The transaction code for screen variants is SHD0.

Generall screen varaints are used to chnage the screen display i.e. to add a new field/make the fields editable etc...

In SRM,for screen enhancements genrally some BADI's are provided but if not then screen variants is the next option to implement the same.Finally if screen varaint is not possible then you can do the changes in the relevant ITS templates.

The foll screen varaints are available in SRM:

Determine Screen Variants

Use

· Item data overview in the invoice without purchase order reference: Screen variant BBP_IV_NON_PO

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_INV

· Item data overview in the invoice with purchase order reference: Screen variant BBP_IV

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_INV

· Item data overview in the confirmation: Screen variant BBP_CF

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_CONF

· Item data overview in the confirmation for time recording: Screen variant BBP_CF_TIMEREC

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_CONF

· Item data overview in the purchase order: Screen variant BBP_PO

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_PO

· Item overview for contracts: Screen variant BBP_CTR_ITEMLIST

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_CTR

· Item overview for contract selection: Screen variant BBP_CTR_ITEM_SELLIST

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_CTR

· Search results for creating an invoice and/or confirmation: Screen variant BBP_SEARCH_PO

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SEARCH

· Search results for creating a purchase order: Screen variant BBP_SEARCH_SC

· Search results for displaying/changing an invoice: Screen variant BBP_CHANGE_IV

· Search results for displaying/changing a confirmation: Screen variant BBP_CHANGE_CF

· Item overview for creating/displaying/processing/status of a shopping cart: Screen variant BBP_SC

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SC

· Worklist for Sourcing: Screen variant BBP_SOCO_WL

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SOCO

· Work area in Sourcing: Screen variant BBP_SOCO_GA

Method GET_SCREENVARIANT_SOCO

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

Pls reward points for useful answers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Disha.

I got to the point where i have to input the screen # and the program.I am just not able to find the screen # and program....did the page/frame source which gives me the service/template information.

But how do i find the screen # and program?E.g if i have to default say 'my personal templates' in the drop down list....how do i find the screen # and program associated with it?

Also,elsewhere somebody mentioned that we also have to mention the Transaction Codes involved...why?

Thanks

Trey

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you know the Web screen/Web transaction for which you need to implement the screen variant,you just right click on that screen and say view source.There in the text file ,you will need to search for the corresponding ITS template/service thorugh which you will have to found out the program name/screen in SE93.In SE93,just enter the ITS service name in TRASNACTION CODE and see the corresponding source code program for that.

HTH.

BR,

Disha.

P.S. Pls reward full points for useful answers.