cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Proof of Delivery(need to do billing with out POD)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have POD activated in the customer master, but in some cases my client wants to bill the customer even with out POD confirmation.

Can any one tell me how it is possible......

Thanks in advance.....

Message was edited by:

ravi chimmili

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Standard routine of copying requirements 003 - header/dl related in VOFM-> Copying Requirements -> Billing is the one that does not allow creation of invoice if POD confirmation is not received.

You can create a new routine (make a copy of 003) and comment the code which checks for POD status. (line 72 to line 76)

IF VBUK-PDSTK NA ' C'.

PERFORM VBFS_HINZUFUEGEN USING '000000' '197' SPACE SPACE SPACE.

SY-SUBRC = 4.

EXIT.

ENDIF.

And attach this new routine in the copy control configuration between relevant delivery type and billing type.

Please reward with points if useful.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

I think POD is activated for a particular Delivery Item category. Only those Delivery items where POD is ticked in Config are relevant for POD and others are not.

Because POD is configured at 2 places

1. In Customer master - Shipping Tab

2. Delievry Item category

So can always change the determination of Delievry Item category in such way that system picks up those Delivery Item categories which are not relevant for POD for those customers for whom you don't want POD.

Path for Config:

SPRO-F5-LE-SHHIPPING- DEFINE ITEM CATEGORY DETERMINATION IN DELIVERIES

TCODE: 0184

REWARD IF IT HELPS.

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is certain lead time for which system waits for delivery confirmation. After that automatic Invoice is raised in favour of the customer.

Hopt it works.

Raj

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

COuld you be more clear on which scenario you would be billing the customer even if POD is not available

regards

Biju

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bijju,

In some cases if customer agrees then we can bill him even with out POD confirmation.

Thanks in advance.....

Message was edited by:

ravi chimmili