cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Updating Sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm looking for the table where all the sales order info is stored in APO so that i can update it. is there any table or FM using which i can do so.

Regards,

ravi.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian,

the field BSTNK is getting populated in the It_atpfield with the appropriate value but still its not getting updated in APO. Let me know if i miss something.

How can i link this P.O number to the corresponding sales order if i want to do that manually . which field should i relate to POSID in table SDFIELD if i want to read this PO number based on Sales order. please let me know.

Regards,

ravi.

sebastian_goebel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

all I can say is that it should work and that it does work in our internal systems.

However, if you search for notes on the SMP with 'BSTNK' you will find some regarding missing updates - maybe one of these will help you.

The field POSID refers to the guid from table /SAPAPO/POSMAPN. You can access table POSMAPN with the sales document number, sales document item and R3OBJ = '3' (for sales order) (or vice versa read the sales document + item number from this table if you have the POSID).

Best regards,

Sebastian Göbel

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

sebastian_goebel
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

when using enhancement APOCF010 the field 'BSTNK' can be changed in table 'IT_ATPFIELD' which is later moved to DB-table '/SAPAPO/SDFIELD'. Just look for an entry with IT_ATPFIELD-KFDNA = 'BSTNK'.

Hope this helps!

Best regards,

Sebastian Göbel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm trying to update BSTNK field ( purchase order number in APO) associated with the sales order.

Regards,

ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

im using the exit mentioned and tried to update the P.O number (i updated the flag too) but its not updating in APO. do i need to do something else, please help.

Regards,

ravi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

i'm looking to update a field which is not in Sales order BAPI. is there any way i can do it.

Regards,

ravi.

somnath_manna
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi,

Please check table /SAPAPO/SDORD. However this table is not maintainable in APO (through SM30). Sales Orders typically are transferred from ERP or R/3 system using CIF and non-editable in APO. You may like to explore the option of changing the field values in the appropriate CIF user exit (APOCF010 on APO side). Enhancement APOCF025 can also be used for updating of sales order data in a customer-specific way.

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Somnath

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

what field are you trying to update.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravi

You should be able to read the Sales order info by using FM BAPI_SLSRVAPS_GETLIST2

You can edit the SO by FM BAPI_SLSRVAPS_SAVEMULTI2

Regards

harish