cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preferred Vendor Search Results

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

How can we modify the search results for preferred vendors? We may have several vendors with the same name but the address may be different. To ensure users are picking the correct vendor, I want more columns to be displayed. Currently, there is Name, City, P Org Description, Vendor, and DUNS. I would like to remove P Org Description and DUNS, and add Street or PO Box details. This data is stored in the business partner so I would think it would be easy to manipulate. Is this possible?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

We have face a similar situation in our earlier SRM Implementation.

In that case, we have manually modified the search help, to suit our requirements.

In this case, you need to manually modify the standard seach help attached with this. Better to raise a customer message with SAP to help you out with this.

Hope this will help.

Please reward suitable points.

Regards

- Atul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there no standard way of modifying the search help, i.e. there is a strict policy of not changing screens in SRM so we are trying to figure out another way. Thanks!

former_member114630
Active Participant
0 Kudos

I did go to OSS first before we changed anything. There will be times that the screen will need to be modified to fit your needs. We have had to make several modifications since we went live with SRM.

Below is what our programmer did for the vendor search results:

I modified the search help BBP_BUPA_VENDOR and user exit BBP_F4IF_SHLP_EXIT_VENDOR_EXP.

Answers (0)