cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inconsistency File Content Conversion

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

My scenario is file to r/3 wherein the source file is a fixed length file. So I am using file content conversion in my sender adapter.

My source structure looks like:-

DT_TRAN

|__RECORD 1..unbounded

|_____HEADER 1

|_____QUOTE 0...unbounded

|_____ORDER 0...unbounded

|_____INVOICE 0...unbounded

|_____BILLING 0...unbounded

|_____CONTACT 0...unbounded

|_____FOOTER 1

I am getting this error while executing the scenario.

Conversion of file content to XML failed at position 0: java.lang.Exception: ERROR consistency check in recordset structure validation (line no. 5: missing structure(s) before type 'Header'.

However, I checked the record in line no.5 and it's clean and perfect. But still getting the error. If I remove this record and execute, the file is picked and data is processed.

In File Content Conversion, I have used the following parameters:-

Recordset Name = Record

Recordset Structure = HEADER,1,QUOTE,,ORDER,,INVOICE,,BILLING,,CONTACT,*,FOOTER,1

I am using Key Fields to separately identify the details records. I used ignoreRecordsetName = true. In this case, in XML message payload does not contain <Record> node and so there is an error.

Can anyone suggest, how to overcome the issue such that all the records in the file are processed.

Thanks.

Balakrishnan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The content conversion parameters are:-

Record.endSeparator = 'nl'

Record.fieldNames = HEADER,QUOTE,ORDER,INVOICE,BILLING,CONTACT,FOOTER

Record.fieldSeparator = 'nl'

like the above, i have done for all the nodes. However, if i remove the record from line 5 and process the file, the file is picked up and processed succesfully. i have checked many times. the line no.5 record is not having any issues with structure or fixed length calculation. for some reaosn, it gives the error.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi BalaKrishnan,

I guess keep the RecordSet Name to blank and ignoreRecordSetName to true. Check the foll...

Seeing ur source structure, the following shud be the configuration

Recordset structure : Record,*

Record.fieldNames = HEADER,QUOTE,ORDER,INVOICE,BILLING,CONTACT,FOOTER

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

can you send your input file structure (sample Data)

Cheers,

Nagesh...

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i have tried this,but still does not work

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balakrishnan,

Why dont u send the exact error and also the input payload....

Regards,

Akshay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you please post the complete content conversion parameters and the sample file contents.