Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AII - RFID - part of SDN ?

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When the AII 2.1 will be released will the AII forum appear on SDN ? Or will it stay as a part of the community forum?

If it will become part of SDN my next question is... when?

Kind Regards,

Michal Krawczyk

https://www.sdn.sap.com/sdn/weblogs.sdn?blog=/pub/u/34500 [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken] [original link is broken]

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Michal

I'am also interesting in RFID technology

holp there is a AII forum

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Sheng,

great:)

but it seems we can't get anyone from SAP

to confirm that...

can we?

Regards,

Michal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I am also very interested in seeing it here, but I don't think it will. AII is treated as an application component of SCM, and therefore it is more "functional" than technical. As long as you don't see SCM, CRM, ERP etc. here, you won't see a speficic forum for AII.

Regards,

Hart

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hart,

Actually we just opened up a CRM Development forum:

which is very active already.

We are also interested in opening up an RFID forum, it just takes some time to get the right people within SAP interested too.

In the meantime please post your questions in the SDN Technologies forum: /community [original link is broken]

Best, Mark.

MichalKrawczyk
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

but it's sooooo technical

AII is like a yourger brtoher to XI...

in my opinion the best place for AII is SDN

But the more opinions like your the faster mark will get us the AII forum

Regards,

michal

former_member374
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Michal,

I had to read it again to understand. Super funny. Lately it looks like the SDN Content Suggestion forum is like the "All" forum. Or actually you are allowed to put "All" under Other SDN Questions forum

Best, Mark.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,All

I just finished Installed a "RFID-Enabled Supply Chain Execution" Senario with system R3,XI,AII,SCM.

Lots of problem I meet there, and it will be lots of problem when our team begin cuscomizing and developing.

AII is a very new component.And I think it belongs to both Netweaver and SCM.

Wish a AII forum appears soon