cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error on Adapter Framework with Seeburger component

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the Generic EDI component from Seeburger Adapter, and I have a communication channel using the FTP Adapter from Seeburger with the module localejbs/Seeburger/solution/generic-edi, and when execute the communication channel, I have an error with the solution, the error is:

"Exception caught by adapter framework: Path to object does not exist at solution, the whole lookup name is localejbs/Seeburger/solution/generic-edi.".

I see the Seeburger documentation about installation and configuration from FTP Adapter, but I don´t find information about this error, somebody help me please with information about this error, what configuration I need review or where find documentation about this problem?.

We post a note about this problem on the OSS, the content of the note is:

We have installed the Seeburger's FTP adapter in SAP XI.

A communication Channel is calling this adapter nd executing a module called localejbs/Seeburger/solution/generic-edi. When the adapter is called the next error is shown;

Exception caught by adapter framework: Path to object does not exist at

solution, the whole lookup name is localejbs/Seeburger/solution/generic-edi.

Delivery of the message to the application using connection

FTP_http://seeburger.com/xi failed, due to:

com.sap.aii.af.ra.ms.api.RecoverableException: Path to object does not

exist at solution, the whole lookup name is

localejbs/Seeburger/solution/generic-edi.:

com.sap.engine.services.jndi.persistent.exceptions.NameNotFoundException: Path to object does not exist at solution, the whole lookup name is

localejbs/Seeburger/solution/generic-edi..

Also, the host-ftp solution was used instead of the generic-edi with the same result.

The system we have is SAP PI 7.0 SPS09 with Seeburger 1.6.

Thanks and greetings,

Hervey.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The problem is solved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have the same problem. What was the solution?

Regards

Kristian