cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

getting records from - CRMD_ORDERADM_H table.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying to get records from table CRMD_ORDERADM_H

In SE11 when I pass the value for CREATED_AT field its not selecting the right records.

Instead its selecting all records in the table.. Irrespective of what ever value I pass in CREATED_AT field it is displaying all the records in the table.

I put the select statement in my program its behaving same way..

Can any one tell me how to get the records from this table based on CREATED_AT field.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It is because in database field CREATED_AT have element type Decimal (decimal(15,0)) and in SE11 have the same decimal element.

ABAP store values in this field with following template RRRRMMDDHHMMSS (example: 20070206165400) but ABAP Dictionary (SE11) converts this field to following view: 06.02.2007 16:54:00

If you want to get records from this table you must use database model(20070206165400) or use any FM to convert the data to proper format.

Regards,

Marcin Gajewski

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcin,

Thanks for ur answer,I forgot to mention that,

Actually I am converting that into decimal format by using FM BBP_PD_CONVERT_DATETIME_TO_TS

and finally I am passing this values in to range table like

r_create_date FOR crmd_orderadm_h-created_at,

still its selecting all the records in the table.

What I just noticed is when I give value in the table in (SE11) with this format

from 02/05/2006 10:00:00 to 02/06/2006 10:00:00

its selecting correct records.

But the filed is Decimal format how to pass with this format in the program (02/05/2006 10:00:00).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any one got a chance to look at this problem?

Thanks a lot.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

FM BBP_PD_CONVERT_DATETIME_TO_TS converts data to following value: 20.051.231.230.000. This is wrong value.

Try to use FM CONVERSION_EXIT_PDATE_INPUT

or these FMs:

- CONVERSION_EXIT_BEGDA_INPUT

- CONVERSION_EXIT_BEGDA_OUTPUT

- CONVERSION_EXIT_ENDDA_INPUT

- CONVERSION_EXIT_ENDDA_OUTPUT

Regards,

Marcin

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Marcin,

Again tx for the answer,

Actually I used CONVERSION_EXIT_TSTLC_OUTPUT for timestamp field (decimal format field 22070205123456) . I guess internall it is converting to 02/05/2007 12:34:56 format) so its working fine now..

any way thaks for ur time .

Answers (0)