cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

error with smartforms

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! I am working in ERP 5.0 and I want to put a smartform for a PO. I create a Z smartform in the system, and when I go to transaction ME23N for print the PO in print preview the system display the purchase order with the MEDRUCK form and not with the smartform that I created.

In the SPRO I have the following configuration:

1) In Materials Management --> Purchasing --> Messages --> Output Control --> Messages Types --> Define Message Types for Purchase Order --> Maintain Message Types for PO. For Output Type NEU in processing rountimes I have the form field empty and the smartform field with ZMM_PO that is a copy from /SMB40/MMPO_A smartform.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance

Rosa Rodríguez

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

in processing routinues..for output type NEU....for medium 1...check the program name & form routinue & form & smartform....

u need to specify the correct programs or forms to work properly...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi! the nace transaction is OK but my problem is that I don´t have a form for the PO I want to display the PO from a smartform no for a form....

Do I need a form obligatory? I want to display a smartform

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i didnot get u clearly

but it is manadatory to have a layout and printprogram for executing any smartform

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved my problem thanks! that I reviewed the forum and the program is not the correct for smartforms, I need other program...

Thanks in advance

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i think the nace is not configured.

jst goto nace transaction and open EF output types and select the give ur output type and see the processing routines and check if ur z form is populated or not