cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Assembly Failed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While importing the activities (DCs) from DTR to Quality some of the activities are not imported. There are some activities which are not assembled. i.e., while doing the Transport from Development to Quality we are getting the error message "Assemble Failed". What could be the possible reasons for this.

Regards,

Jhansi

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jhansi,

Have you got any detailed error messages from the logs?

Did the import in CONS succeed?

Regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have got the arror while importing it to Cons.

Regards,

Jhansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you look at the details of the import in CMS, you'll see 3 steps, in what step did it fail?

Also take a look at the log there and post it here please.

Regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is due to the broken dc's in Cons. What couls be the work around to resolve this? The same is working fine in Dev.

Regards,

Jhansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check what causes the problem. Use the CBS webgui for this (http://<host>:<port>/webdynpro/dispatcher/sap.com/tc.CBS.WebUI/WebUI). Go to the CONS buildspace and check the details for the broken DC's. Here you should be able to find out why the DC's are broken.

Regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

It shows that "USED COMPONENT OR PUBLIC PART IS UNKNOWN OR UNDEFINED" . I have used the DC_B in DC_A and for the Used Dc it shows that

"sap.com/sfp/test_dev_DC_B" (variant "default") is being marked as BROKEN".

What is the solution for this. How to rectify the Broken Dcs error in Cons.

Regards,

Jhansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is a build error in DC B, I think. If you build this DC locally does it do so without errors?

In the CBS webgui, if you go to the details of DC B, you can see the build status and you can consult the build log. There you should find why the DC is not being build.

Regards,

Christophe

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The sequence of DC imported into the Cons was not correct. It clearly shows that one DC which is commonly used by all other DC was not imported. Now i want to import this DC. Can we do it from CBS?

Thanks,

Jhansi

Former Member
0 Kudos

With CBS you can not deploy.

Which DC is missing? Have you imported the 3 required SC's in your track (in DEV and CONS)?

Or is it a DC that you created on your own? If so it has to be under an activity and you have to check that in and release it to be transported. That transport needs to be imported in CONS then.

Regards,

Christophe

Answers (0)