cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rebate - Partial and full settlement on the same day

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your help Srini, somehow i have marked the previous question as "not a question" so cant award points, so ave started a new thread! I dont think i explained myself properly, here is an example: total accrual is 6000, partial settlement was made on 5800. When doing the final settlement, and because the partial settlement had not posted to accounting the total accrual amount was still reflected (6000) but only 200 was paid, which leaves an open accrual amount of 5800. How can this be corrected?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Karan

Both credit memo's have subsequently been posted to accounting. If i cancel one of the billing docs, i am not sure i can re-do it as the final settlement has been carried out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

Are your doubts calrified? I could not understand what you wanted to convey.

Anyway You can cancel the Final Settlement Credit memo and redo the process.

This will solve the problem.

Regards

Srini

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jason,

As your partial settlement has not been posted to accounting so your amount would remain same as 6000.

Once your first credit memo is released to accounting then only customer account would be debited and accrual acc is credited .

This will pass your 5800 to accrual account,So release your first credit memo and then create a second one of amount 200.If the credit memo of 200 has been created then you can cancel it and releas your first one .

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Karan