SAP for Automotive Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users in discussions to troubleshoot challenges, share best practices, and fuel each other's success. Join a conversation or start your own.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IS-A-DBM Dealer Business Manager

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is anybody in SDN interested in creating an expert network for SAP's new Dealer Business Manager (DBM) solution?

As this is new software the only non-SAP "experts" are likely to be ramp-up partners and ex-DCS employees.

Given that there is so much opportunity surrounding this software I think that it would be worth pooling our resources, either through SDN forums or elsewhere.

If you can contribute, please post to this thread.

8 REPLIES 8

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Adrian,

nice to meet you this time in SDN.

To answer your question: yes, there will be a BPX for DBM coming soon. Check out BPX.SAP.COM -> Industries -> Automotive. There should be "something" in Dec07.

BR, Ute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes Adrian,

Me too... I am also into DBM and VMS.Good if we can share our issues of DBM on SDN.

0 Kudos

Hi Kailash,

I know, my SAP portal business card does not tell anything about what I'm doing at SAP. Let me introduce myself: I'm in the IBU Automotive Business Development team, and preparing the launch of the SAP Business Process Expert Community (BPX) for Automotive-Retail.

So, as being the master of BPX Automotive, first question for you is: what do you expect from the BPX, and do you have any plans to contribute to it?

And my second question is, who are you?

Best,

Ute

0 Kudos

Hi Ute,

I am currently in an implementation of DBM & VMS in UK and with the IS-Auto team of the Global Delivery of SAP AG.

Kailash

0 Kudos

Hi Kailash, hi Adrian,

short update: the Automotive Forum, what also will include IS-A-DBM, will be there on November, 20th.

Best, Ute

0 Kudos

Hi all,

sorry - it took us some days more than expected. But here it is: you can find the Automotive forum within the section of industries (need to scroll down).

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/sdn/forums

Please open new threads as you need them.

Best,

Ute

0 Kudos

Hi Kailash, hi Adrian, hi Ute,

My self Vishal and i am also looking for the people who are working on SAP IS A DBM

nice to see you people

regards,

Vishal Jajoo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Adrian Ince

Can I have your contact details to communicate?