cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

tRFC etc

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can someone explain me the difference betzeen qRFCm tRFC etc... I dont know if there are anymore like this.

Can you explain me what they are, where they are configured and what there impact is

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

tRFC and qRFc are defined in Quality of services...

The difference between qRFC and tRFC is the demanded Quality-of-Service (Q-o-S). With qRFC, it is the Q-o-S exactly-once-in-order (EOIO) and with tRFC it is the Q-o-S exactly-once (EO). To be able to guarantee the sequence of qRFC units and, at the same time, parallelize independent units, the dependencies are implemented using queues in qRfc . tRFC units do not belong to a queue and can therefore always be processed in parallel.

Thus in Qrfc a particular order is followed while processing, while in Trfc it is not.

Check these..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_erp2005/helpdata/en/72/645342d8a7be30e10000000a155106/frameset.htm

https://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/0f00c890-0201-0010-beb2-c96...

Regards

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ricardo,

just I would like to give one more comment.

qRFC is a great thing as the others described to control your RFCs and to use parallizing and so on...

One thing you should keep in mind:

If in a queue an entry stops because of (for example) an application issue, all the following entries will wait in the same queue...

This can impact your business as well and might happen if something not correctly set.

Regards

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

first of all qRFC is just an extension to tRFC

the main difference is that when using qRFC

you can put all your calls/messages in a queue

so they get executed one by one which is not the case

with tRFC as with tRFC they get exectued without

retaining the original sequence

(so last call can be executed first)