cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

regarding Invoice document attachment -VF03

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends..

when I go to transaction vf03. In some invoice documents I am getting the preview of the document attached to that document.the attachemnt you can see in attachment list of 'Service for Object'. does anybody have idea about this whether it is done manually or it is done automically on the time of firing output. if there is no attachment the attachment list is not enabled.

<> <b>VF03 --> enter documnet number --> change or display document --> System --> Service for Object -- > Attachment List</b> <>

Could anybody help me out for this. is there any setting regarding the attachment.

Thanks in Advance

Dinesh goyal

P.S. : Helpful answers will be rewarded with gud points...

Message was edited by:

Dinesh Goyal

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

I do understand its the customer invoice, its not mandatory that every time a business user has to use 'GOS' instead its one of those SAP's wonderful features which can be availed if needed. For further reference on GOS, pls refer SAP Help.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

please reply my question if anybody has any idea....plzzzzz

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

Whatever you have encountered as attachments are services for the corresponding object. In your case, the billing document can be attached with a note, or any such document.

There is a concept " Generic Object Services " which is part of your business workflow component using which the user can attach a note or a workflow or any object. To attain this functionality, you will have to address two function modules. Consider this, as a business user you are using a workflow notification to review the invoice document and you can post any note as attachment after you reveiw the same.

Hope this helps you, reward if so.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Zapper ...

can you elaborate more..plzzzz

Can you tell me the name of function modules..

Should business user have to change setting or he has to attach the invoice everytime ..after reviewing the invoice...

please give me datails ..how to do setting ..

Zapper this is customer invoice not company invoice...

Thanks..

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi

first u will open the billing document and the u will try

<b><> VF03 --> enter documnet number --> System --> Service for Object -- > Attachment List <></b>

Reward points if it helps.

Regards

Lakshmanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes after opeining the document...

Hello friends..

when I go to transaction vf03. In some invoice documents I am getting the preview of the document attached to that document.the attachemnt you can see in attachment list of 'Service for Object'. does anybody have idea about this whether it is done manually or it is done automically on the time of firing output. if there is no attachment the attachment list is not enabled.

<> VF03 --> enter documnet number --> change or display doc -->System --> Service for Object -- > Attachment List <>

Could anybody help me out for this. is there any setting regarding the attachment.

Thanks in Advance

Dinesh goyal

P.S. : Helpful answers will be rewarded with gud points...