Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HR/Portal Security

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

What are the methods fo creating portal users and assigning roles.

Is there any realtion ship with the personnel number and with providing access to portal users.

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per i know there are two methods followed.

1. You go to the URL of AAM and then login using admin user and then select the user and add the roles to the user.

2. This can also be done via Activi Directory Services. Go to ADS and then assign the roles to the user.

May be there may be some type of relationship like for the users who hold the personal number they only can be given access for AAM.

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2

former_member74904
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rahul,

First of all, I suggest you to take a look at Tcode HRUSER and its documentation. This will answer most of your initial questions.

Good luck!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per i know there are two methods followed.

1. You go to the URL of AAM and then login using admin user and then select the user and add the roles to the user.

2. This can also be done via Activi Directory Services. Go to ADS and then assign the roles to the user.

May be there may be some type of relationship like for the users who hold the personal number they only can be given access for AAM.

Thanks