cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to access custom ume user attributes via VC?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys,

I configured a custom user attribute within the ume configuration:

<a href="http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw2004s/helpdata/de/44/0316d50bbe025ce10000000a1553f7/frameset.htm">Adding Custom Attributes to the User Profile</a>

Now, how can I access this attribute within my VC model (user data)?

Thanks for your ideas

Benny

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Benjamin,

did you try the user data component? - If this doesn't work, then you have to develop a webservice/RFC for this requirement.

best Regards,

marcel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Marcel,

thanks for your hint, but I already tried the user data control, unfortunately it doesn't work

Maybe there's a way by adding a property to the user data control, but I don't now.

Benny

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Regarding adding properties to user data control, i have the following information. But i am not sure, whether it will be helpful to you.

You can add a personalise property/User mapping property into a user data control.

Drag a User data component, go to configure and click the + sign at the bottom of User parameters.

You can add any personalised properties to the user data (with valid data types and allowed values). Then can use the property in any formula.

When iView is opened in portal, the personalise property of that particular iView is used to change the property value

Hope it helps.

Regards,

Sooraj