cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Automatic message processor determination when support msg is created !!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

plz help me with this.

My requirement is that as soon as Support message is created when msg processor should be automatically be assigned.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Wake up gurus, this is very urgent..

Plz help ASAP,

This will benefit not only me, but so many..

Also i have gone thru thread with similar problems posted earlier, but to no avail...

Former Member
0 Kudos

There is already an agent determination rule 13200137 that lets you determine support team. The scenario could be that the team is determined automatically and the team or team lead can then assign it to an processor. If you want to automatically determine the processor, you could try adding your own action to the action profile and using a copy of the support team determination action.

In action profile SLFN0001_ADVANCED, action SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER calls method CRM_DNO_PARTNER_1 which uses agent determination rule 13200137 for partner function SLFN0003.

You could appending another action into the action profile that's a copy of SLFN0001_ADVANCED_FIND_PARTNER with your own rule that's a copy of 13200137 for partner function SLFN0004 "Message Processor"

Good luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hey jung,

Certainly a Helpfull answer....

U know what, i had modified SAP standard rule 13200137 so there lies the problem.

Also suppose if i have found out the support Team, then is it possible to find out the Team Lead of the Support team( ie the message processor).

If u could help me with name of the function module or ny object which would accept support team and returns the Bpnos of the Msg processor.....

Message was edited by:

Suzzane Dsouza

Former Member
0 Kudos

It might be helpful to understand what documents are selected from the transaction monitor when you select "Mine", "My Department", "My Colleagues", and "My Team(s)". See Note 907801 - Selecting according to business partner in the service process. This explains it nicely. Based on this, you can setup your organization structure and assign your team leads as "Head of Organizational Unit". As long as you setup the 13200137 so tickets go to the correct team, the team lead should be able to see all tickets for the team using "My Department" selection. From there, the team lead (or first level support or whoever sees the ticket first) should manually assign the "Message Processor" based on what the ticket is about. If you also want to automatically determine message processor as well, copy the Action and use the same rule (or different one) Hope that helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

anyone know if this really works, there is some SAP note on this configuration?

I have the following issue, I have 4 functional areas of support and need for each module in automatic send the incident to the processor module

Regards.

Answers (0)