cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Configuration at Non SAP System(XI)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

I have to integrate two system one is SAP and another is Non SAP(D2K based application).I want to know that what I have to do at Non SAP system to connect it with SAP.Do I connect it directly from Database or anything else.......

plz reply soon

thanks

R P

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If ur connecting bw sap and non sap systems using Xi, u have to configure Adapters at configuration time(I.D) in XI. depends on kind of system u r communicating, u have to employ specific adapter.

in this case i think u r connecting sap with database/ legacy system. so u have to configure JDBC/ FILE adapter on receiver side. and sap adapters on sender side like idoc /rfc.

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

not exactly....all u need to is to connect thru adapters. if u need to pull some data from a database check for jdbc adapters. this is normally done from xi part and if ur DB supports stored procedures u can use that also which attimes a replacement for queries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible to connect to a D2K System directly to the underlying database from XI.

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Shabarish_Nair
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

in case you are using XI, you can make use of the JDBC receiver adapter at the non-sap system since i believe its a database.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/64/ce4e886334ec4ea7c2712e11cc567c/content.htm