Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

help needed in restricting access

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please recommend me a procedure to remove an access from a transaction code.

The scenario is for transaction CC31-Create Change Request i need to remove the access for a set of users the "Approve ECR" status that which appears in the Set Status page.

Kindly send me your valid advice.

Expecting your kind response

Vineeth

2 REPLIES 2

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To restrict access for "Approve ECR" in CC31 transaction, create a role with the auth object "C_AENR_ERW" and remove the check value for the field "RLKEY".

Ex: goto "RLKEY" value and press F4 and it will display the pop-pu message, under that remove the check value for global release etc...

Assign this role to the users so that you restrict the access.

Award point if it is really helpful

Thanks

Ashok

0 Kudos

Hi Ashok,

Thanks for your quick reply, but my problem is not solved yet.

I created a role with the T-Code CC31, searched for the field "RLKEY".

When trying to remove the CHECK from the GlobalReleases option the option is not working. I am neither able to choose any of the options or remove the checked option.

Hope you understand.

Though the field "Release Key for Change Master" is kept open, the user assigned has the access to the "APPROVE ECR" task.

I am not able to understand the concept of RLKEY's is there further need for options through customization?

Can you please explain.

Expecting your kind response.

Vineeth