cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No receiver could be determined. (File to Idoc)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am getting below error for my file to idoc scenario.

Receiver determintation: NO_RECEIVER_CASE_ASYNC

Any inputs appreciated.

Thanks

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Also see this link /people/raja.thangamani/blog/2007/07/19/troubleshooting-of-ale-process

Regards

Chilla..

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

This is not related to receiverdetermination ,whether you creaeted or not.

It is somthing related to receiver systemwhich was configured in Receier determination.

check the target BS is correct or not or the inbound interface.

Did you configured the proper receiver technical system..

OR

Check the Receiver Determination is configured correctly. i.e R/3

Verify all the configurations like SM59, Partner Profile/Logical systems. etc. Also check in SM58 of R/3 system.Make sure that All the objects are activated in the Directory.Refresh the cache.Verify is the business system is pointing to correct R/3 system . Go to Business system/Service->Menu->Adapter specific identifiers in the directory

You can test your configuration with sample

payload.

In ID goto to TOOLS -

> Test Configuration for testing.

Hope in this way you can still find at which point the interface goes wrong.

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla,

I have tested with ID ->Tools->Test Configuration and it is working fine.

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Please check the IDoc Adapter configuration .

And also check the Quality of service , should be EO (or EOIO if you have queue name)-- Async communication only.

Let me know your prob is solved or not.

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

If all the receiver determination and interface determination are correct, just make some dummy changes on your receiver determination and reactivate it.

Bipin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Now my error message is changed to following:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="yes" ?>

- <!-- Call Adapter

-->

- <SAP:Error xmlns:SAP="http://sap.com/xi/XI/Message/30" xmlns:SOAP="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" SOAP:mustUnderstand="1">

<SAP:Category>XIAdapter</SAP:Category>

<SAP:Code area="IDOC_ADAPTER">ATTRIBUTE_BE_NOT_SUPP</SAP:Code>

<SAP:P1 />

<SAP:P2 />

<SAP:P3 />

<SAP:P4 />

<SAP:AdditionalText />

<SAP:ApplicationFaultMessage namespace="" />

<SAP:Stack>Only asynchronous processing supported for IDoc adapter outbound processg</SAP:Stack>

<SAP:Retry>N</SAP:Retry>

</SAP:Error>

I have mentioned it as asynchronous in message interface. howcome i am getting this error message?

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check Quality of Service in your sender file adapter. Should be EO or EOIO, not BE.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Jin. I was giving BE for my test messages.

Now my error message is changed to "Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system".

I have created RFC destination & port in XI system for R/3 server and mapped the LS name correctly with SLD R/3 Business System.

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

to solve

Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system".

Please go to ID, double click on BS,

go to check the Adapter specific ...option , and enter the required values like LS..

Click on Compare... button..

Now it will be solved..

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chilla,

I have already done that. Compared and replace with actual logical system name and still the problem persists.

Thanks

Balaji

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

When u created a business system (SLD) did you assign a "logical system name" or "ALE name". try for this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Prabhu,

I have assigned with the actual logical system name which is created in R/3 system as my receiver system is R/3.

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji,

Refer Michal's FAQ for this and many more error..

/people/michal.krawczyk2/blog/2005/06/28/xipi-faq-frequently-asked-questions

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Then check the actual LS name , and this was configured in SLD , is it properly assigned..

And also check the Adapter specific ..parameters .. System details also..

Now again send the data and test.

See this link /people/ravikumar.allampallam/blog/2005/02/23/configuration-steps-required-for-posting-idocsxi

Regards

Chilla..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

>><i>Now my error message is changed to "Unable to convert the sender service to an ALE logical system".</i>

In R/3 system, you should have added a new Logical syste, in transaction bd54. And also for the same Logical system, you must have created partner profile in we20. Copy that Logical system name.

Go to Integration Directory, open the sender business system, choose Adapter specific identifiers and paste the copied Logical system name.

Regards,

Uma

prabhu_s2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check for the below items:

1. in R/3 to maintain a partner type for the logical system using the transaction WE20.

2. In transaction IDX1 maintain port and RFC destination for R/3

3. Pls chk in WE20 whether ur logical system is the same as xspecified in the sld

4. Check the port and the RFC destination being used to connect to the R/3 sys

5. Check the logical system name spelling mentioned in bd54 & sale TC

also check with the

<a href="https://websmp102.sap-ag.de/nw-howtoguides">How To Sample IDoc Scenarios within XI3.0</a>

Former Member
0 Kudos

Chilla,

Thanks a lot for your helpful replies.

Regards

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bala;

The name of the message interface in the receiver determination should be same as that of message used in the mapping prog.

In your case the name of the IDoc.

Mudit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your replies.

I have defined the receiver determination as follows and it is acti ve.

1. Sender service , Interface & Name space.

2. Configured receiver ( R/3 server Business System)

3. Configuration overview for receiver determination.

Receiver service with idoc name (CREMAS.CREMAS04), Interface mapping and then receiver communication channel.

Thanks

Balaji

Former Member
0 Kudos

This can only happen when there's a mismatch in sender, sender interface, sender interface namespace (and optionally any conditions for content-based routing) values between your configured receiver determination and in the actual message header.

Check your acutal message header at runtime - SXMB_MONI, then Inbound Message->SOAP Header->Main. Check values within <SAP:Sender> for Service, Interface and namespace. These have to match those configured in your receiver determination.

Probably, your sender agreement needs to be adjusted.

Regards,

Jin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Balaji,

A couple of checks...

>>1. Sender service , Interface & Name space

Open SXMB_MONI and cross check these info with the info in Receiver Determination. Check for typo errors too...

>>Receiver service with idoc name (CREMAS.CREMAS04),

Receiver service should be the R/3 system name and Receiver interface should be the IDOC name. Check you have done this...

Regards,

Jai Shankar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

Check the Interfaces used in your receiver determination ( check namespace and software component version). It should match the input message.

Regards,

Uma

bhavesh_kantilal
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balaji,

Did you create a receiver determination for your Scenario?

Is it active?

Regards

Bhavesh