cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Qualifier table data commit issue,Import Manager,MDM-5.5

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a situation where I am loading the customer_contact qualified table and mapping only one NQ field(contact_id) of that table.

It matches and ends importing also with the message "Finished importing" but not able to see them in DM.

Also when trying to match them again, it reflects them all in match class>none ,match type > none row which confirms that the records were not created.

Appreciate any hints or reason it may cause this.

-regards, reo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the response.

In fact, got the problem in the qualifier table.The NQ field in question was a calculated field and hence was not working the way it should be for a normal NQ field.

Fixed that to resolve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reo,

do you import into the qualified table or into the main table?

If you import into the main table, you can check the setting of the 'qualified update' by right-clicking on the destination field in the field mapping and make sure that for the initial import it's set on 'append'.

Regards,

Christiane

Former Member
0 Kudos

This I am trying to load in main table after loading the Qualified table.

Checked the qualified update option which is set to 'append'.

Main config option is also set as Default muti valued-append and default qualified update-append

While loading the main table it is giving "Error creating lookup","Internal error"

appreciate any help

-reo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Reo,

first, you could try to import your non-qualifiers into the qualified table before you import the main table data (this way, the non-qualifiers simply value match instead of being created).

If it doesn'T work then, check the error log for the ID of the records that fail and check if something's wrong with them.

Regards,

Christiane