cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ST-SER component upgrade to 700_2006_1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I'm gettng the following result in SAINT when trying to update from ST-SER level 700_2005_2 to 700_2006_1. This is required before putting in 700_2006_2 according to note 608277. The system is SM 4.0 and I have version 7.00/22 of SAINT/SPAM tool.

I put the SAPKITLOEB delta upgrade CAR file in transport directory along with the support packages SAPKITLOG1 to SAPKITLOG7. When I loaded from the App server in SAINT (client 000) and clicked Continue to start the calculation of the queue. This resulted in a queue of OCS packages for import of -

SAPKITLOEB Upgrade ST-SER 700_2006_1 Add-on upgrade

SAPKITLOG1 Support Package ST-SER 700_2006_1 Patch 0001

The extended queue is consistent and matches the selected target packages.

I choose CONTINUE to import this queue, and that's where it all went to ....

The test import failed on SAPKITLOG1 log says:

Test import

Transport request : SAPKITLOG1

System : SMD

tp path : tp

Version and release: 370.00.09 700

Function DSWP_BPM_OTHER_CUST_GET (DSWP_BPMO 13) does not fit into the existing function group ((DSWP_BPM_SOLR 01))

Transport the whole function group

Test import

End date and time : 20070205175446

Ended with return code: ===> 8 <===

######################################

Q: Should I remove SAPKITLOG1 from the queue, and try again with just SAPKITLOEB (whose test import was OK), as the support packages should surely be imported using transaction SPAM? Which is interesting as why did SAINT then include SAPKITLOG1 in the queue in the first place?

; or

Add further higher packages (up to SAPKITLOG7).; or

Do I have another problem?

thanks,

Michael.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

- taking the support package out of the SAINT upgrade allowed the 2006_1 update to complete succesfully.

- Then put the SPs 1-7 in via SPAM all ok.

former_member204746
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sorry for updating this old topic, But I had the same problem and this is the only place I found a solution for it. There were no SAP notes about this or anywhere else on the web

Thanks Michael for updating your own question with a real asnwer.

Thanks again.