Appreciate you response.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

<b>Yes</b>

You can deploy your Java Proxy inside JBoss Server (in any Application server). But this will be possible only for Client Java Proxy and not for Server Java Proxy.

I have succesfully completed those scenarios.

After generating Client Java proxy, create EJB application with generated Java classes for proxies and deploy it in JBoss.

Then you can access that EJB to pass inputs either in standalone application or some JSP.

Regards,

Uma

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right, so I think to switch to idea and create POJO class and generate web service by using Apache Axis to communicate thought it with XI.

In this case I don't need JBoos as J2ee engine

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

If your question is about deploying the code that is generated by selecting

Java Proxy Generation from the context menu of the message interface, then the answer is <b>NO</b>.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Right,

I would like to generate Java Proxy from Integration Builder -> Message Interfaces -> from Menu Java Proxy Generation....

Then create ear and deploy it in side of JBoss , but I 'm worry about some differences between SAP and JBoos J2EE implementation. for example:

1.EJB Method signature,

2. JNDI Naming convention,

3. JNDI Lookups, etc...

So could you please check if this possible.

Appreciate your help

thanks

Costa

stefan_grube
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This is not possible as the Java Proxy Beans require the Java Proxy runtime which is not available on JBoss.

Regards

Stefan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes, you can do that for Client java proxy. (i.e) The application that is used to trigger Client java proxy can be deployed in any application server.

For Server Java Proxy, it needs to be deployed in XI server and registered in Java proxy runtime. Only then server java proxy will work properly.

Regards,

P.Venkat