cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CCM Vendors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I need to create some Supplier catalogs in CCM.

I replicated my vendor from Backend system to SRM.

Do I need to create manually each suppier in CCM, using "Edit Supplier Master Data"?

CD

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos,

I dont think so you would need to create manually each supplier in CCM. In the supplier ID field just populate the Vendor Number that is local in your SRM system. (If the Vendor number is same as the R/3 system then populate any, doesnt matter...since both numbers are same).

Basically populate SRM vendor or business partner number while creating the supplier catalog.

Hope this information helps !!

PLease assign points if answer is usefull.

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

I am anxious to know whether it works as Sundeep says.

Because what I know is that CCM and EBP are two seperate components.

CCM basically comprises of CAT (meant for storing the catalogs) and CSE (catalog search engine).

The integrattion in EBP and CCM is mainly with the integrated call structure by the virtue of which EBP can call the catalogs (only master and procurement not supplier catalogs) in shopping window.

I have not seen the process with which the business partners generated in EBP for vendors (either by replication or local generation) can be downloaded to CCM.

Hence the anxiety .please update on this issue.

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dinesh,

You dont need to download any vendors into CCM. You are just refering the Supplier ID/Vendor Number/Business partner in CCM while creating a Supplier catalog. This will ensure the smooth transitioning of the data from CCM to SRM using the call structure that you mentioned. Basically SRM will be able to accept the data as the vendor exists in SRM.

Hope i cleared your anxiety:)

Sundeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundeep,

You had said :

I dont think so you would need to create manually each supplier in CCM

in your first reply.

So my interpretation was -he can escape from "Edit Supplier Master Data"

and can directly go to "Creat Catalogs" for creation of supplier catalogs.

That made me cusrious. -:)

BR

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Carlos,

Hope the info helped you out !!

Dont forget to reward points to helpfull answers !! They are the only source of inspiration for people to be alive on this forum.

Thanks,

Sundeep

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

To summarize:

Basically, I am going to create each supplier in CCM using the same Vendor number I have in SRM. This process is manual one by one. there is not a process to replicate suppliers from SRM to CCM.

CD

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Carlos,

You can use your replicated suppliers from the backend to create the Supplier Catalogs.

Cheers,

Foh