cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Develeopment move to another domain

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We are working on NW2004s support.We have implemented CRM5.0(ABAPJAVA),BIEP7.0 ,PI on MSSQL2005,WIndows 2003 enterprise.

Since we were working offshore and onsite model , due to that as per client security restriction have installed development environment on BCTLD.COM domain,

QA and Production environment EURENK.COM domain.All we have installed on domain installations .Till now all working fine .

Now client decided to stop offshore support , from now only onsite support due to that , they have decided to move all the server development environment into QA and Production domain(EURENK.COM)

I know , it will not be much complicated at OS level to move one domain to another domain.Just need to remove the servers from one domain and re connect to another doamin.

Now my concern is SAP end ? Can my all SAP development servers can work when they reconnect to another domain with out any issues , which includes database SQL?

Is SAP supports this environment , one domain to another domain?

IF yes, what are the parameters need to change at SAP end?

What about environment variables , if they change one domain to another domain?

What are the pre-reqisites do i need to take care before moving this systems to another domain?

What are the challengs will i need to face , from OS end as well as SAP and Database end?

Please share if you have any thoughts .

Thanks,

Bo

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

any thoughts!!!!