cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Maintenance cycle is open for the current system.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi there,

I am currently working on 4.0 version and I have maintained IBase, Projects of type (Maintenance) (set the status to finished), Business Partners, Maintenance Cycle from the Change Requests tab page.

I created one Change Request on Urgent Correction for the Maintenance Project, and when I set the Change Document into "Set in Development", the system throws "<b>No Maintenance cycle is open for the current system</b>".

Did I miss any activities in the system?

Response is appreciated.

Thanks,

Balaji

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

raquel_pereiradacunha
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Balaji,

when the configuration is 100% ok, a Task list is automatically created in the system when you approve the change request, so you can see a task list assigned to your urgent correction before you change the status to "Set in Development".

1.Run transaction /TMWFLOW/CHARMCHK for your maintenance project and take a look at the result.

2.Check the status of the maintenance cycle (document SDMN in CRM) assigned to your project.

Regards,

Raquel

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi did you resolved your problem,

because I have the same problem.

If Yes --> how?

Thank you very much!

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thom,

which problem are you having? He mentioned a few.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Balaji,

May I ask if you resolved this problem, because I receive the same errors and would appreciate any insight you could give me on the matter.

Thank you,

Henry

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

Make sure the iBase component in your change document is for a production system. That's how SolMan finds the Maintenance Cycle.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to run tcode: /TMWFLOW/SAPTASKLIST

Choose Maintenance Cycles tab.

Choose the whole line for your maintenance cycle

then choose [!] icon : to 'Activate' your maintenance cycle

I hope this helps.

Kind regards,

-Rudy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, I put the wrong transaction code: this is the right one - /tmwflow/maintinst

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rudy and Steven,

Thanks for the inputs.

Steven: I took the IBase component as Prodution system only, still I got the same error.

Rudy: I already activiated the Maintenance Cycle for the Urgent Correction. Still I got the same error.

Besides the error, I got one more warning: <b>IBase component is not a production system in system landscape.</b>

Here is my configuration settings:

1. For SMSY: I took three sandbox clients (dev, qas, prd) for configuration & testing purposes and configured landscape.

2. Created Project of type Maintenance Project, set the status to "Finished".

3. Activated the Change Request Management.

4. Created Maintenance Cycle.

5. All business partners were already configured.

Please let me know what should I do.

Thanks,

Balaji.

former_member186439
Participant
0 Kudos

Why did you set the Maintenance Project status to "Finished"? It should be "In Process". You also need to have assigned a logical component in SOLAR_PROJECT_ADMIN / System Landscape / Systems.