cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

.NET Connector DLL Deployment Problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Everybody,

I implemented a Component (registered COM DLL) which retrieves some Information with the SAP.NET-Connector in C#.

My Dll does several other things too and it must be called by an ASP-Page. Everthing works fine, except the SAP-Connector. I got the following Errors:

AddTableInfoFromSAP: new SAPTable: ERRORSystem.ApplicationException: GetTableFromSAP: new SAPProxy1System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name w3jcq-zf.dll, or one of its dependencies, was not found.

File name: "w3jcq-zf.dll"

at System.Reflection.Assembly.nLoad(AssemblyName fileName, String codeBase, Boolean isStringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, Boolean throwOnFileNotFound, Assembly locationHint, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.InternalLoad(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Boolean stringized, Evidence assemblySecurity, StackCrawlMark& stackMark)

at System.Reflection.Assembly.Load(AssemblyName assemblyRef, Evidence assemblySecurity)

at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_CompiledAssembly()

at System.CodeDom.Compiler.CompilerResults.get_CompiledAssembly()

at System.Xml.Serialization.Compiler.Compile()

at System.Xml.Serialization.TempAssembly..ctor(XmlMapping[] xmlMappings)

at System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.FromMappings(XmlMapping[] mappings)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapClientType..ctor(Type type)

at System.Web.Services.Protocols.SoapHttpClientProtocol..ctor()

at SAP.Connector.SAPClient..ctor(String connectionString)

at SAPReadTable.SAPProxy1..ctor(String connectionString)

at SPPLCI_WA.SAPInfos.GetTableFromSAP(String TableName)

=== Pre-bind state information ===

LOG: Where-ref bind. Location = C:\WINNT\TEMP\w3jcq-zf.dll

LOG: Appbase = C:\WINNT\system32\

LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL

Calling assembly : (Unknown).

===

LOG: Policy not being applied to reference at this time (private, custom, partial, or location-based assembly bind).

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/WINNT/TEMP/w3jcq-zf.dll.

/r/nASHOST=10.1.1.116 SYSNR=0 CLIENT=800 USER=fm PASSWD=xxx LANG=en

at SPPLCI_WA.SAPInfos.GetTableFromSAP(String TableName)

at SPPLCI_WA.SAPInfos.AddTableInfoFromSAP(ProcessNode thisLine, DBTools myDB)

I found several Newsgroup postings about similar problems. I tried additionally to register both, the Connector and my DLL in the GAC, wich does not help.

thanks in advance for any help...

Fritz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Sometimes this kind of problems has to do with unsufficient access rights on them temp directories.

Former Member
0 Kudos

That was quick

I also checked this.

Also to prevent Problems of that Type, I currently use an local Administrator as Guest Account within IIS.

reiner_hille-doering
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Some more hints: The issue is not specific to .NET Connector, but related to Microsoft's XMLSerializer. So you can e.g. search Google for

"System.IO.FileNotFoundException: File or assembly name" XmlSerializer

Former Member
0 Kudos

I solved it.

Thank's to your comment I double checked the Security Settings on C.\winnt\temp.

I set Read/execute Rights for IWAM_*. AND (that's the Step I didn't do before) i restarted the IIS - it works.

Fritz

Answers (0)